Landlords / Home Owner Gas Safety Certificate ( CP12 )

Gas Safe Installer in Devon and Exeter

If you are a landlord or a property owner and you let or rent your property to others, you have a legal requirement to annually service and inspect your gas appliances, and display a gas safety record at the rented property.

KS Engineering have many landlord clients where we actively service, maintain, cover breakdowns and issue an annual safety certificate.

If you are a landlord, and are looking to stay legal, protect your tenants, and avoid costly repairs, we would consider taking on your property / properties - get in touch via telephone 01392 678 190 or email through our website.

We look forward to hearing from you.